Monday, March 21, 2011

Florida Livin'

Hey Blogreaders!!I haven't posted in quite some time and life has been busy. I have some exciting new changes to let you all in on. I have moved from just outside of Boston, MA to a town in Northeast Florida! The boyfriend's Mom and stepdad live here (along with his two little brothers) and everything just happened to fall into place. Shortly after a December visit, the person who lived in the guest house of his 'rent's place moved out. A little while after that, the bf got a job offer here making more than he was making back home, with guaranteed hours. It was a no-brainer. We packed up, said our goodbyes and headed South.

We now live in a large and beautiful studio with a giant backyard. Florida is a huge change, seeing as I'd lived in one city up north for my entire life. Hell, I'd never even been on a plane until last December!

Anyway, this blog is going to need a name change, since I am no longer in Beantown. There will be more Florida adventures and pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment